Friday, November 2, 2007

Celebrity Sightings.... 2 in 2 days!

Well, on Oct 30th, Nick Lachey and his MTV Vj girlfriend ate in my restaurant. Ho, hum. Not particularly excited, but it's a sighting, ya know?

I was MUCH more enthused to see KRS-One sitting near my section on the 31st, though! I mean, KRS-One. Come ON! The girl with him looked familiar, but I couldn't place her.

Um, other than that, I saw Meredith Baxter Birney in Santa Monica a couple of weeks ago.

General list so far is as follows:

Ashton Kutcher / Demi Moore last December
Bruce McGill (he was on MacGuyver, among other things - classy, pleasant fellow!)
Mark Dacascos (Brotherhood of the Wolf - AWESOME guy, really nice, too!)
Kirk Cameron
Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit)

I'm sure I'll remember more of whom I've seen. They all run together, and they're just people, after all.

I'm hoping that the members of Wu-Tang Clan that have been in before come back when I'm on shift, though. That would be DOPE!

I managed to not retch as I saw an ad on Craigslist looking to hire paparazzi photographers. I won't be applying for that one. I don't need the cash *that* badly.

No comments: